dilluns, 27 de maig del 2013

I am sorry but I should say no.

Hiii! :)

Well... Finally I took a decision. I am not gonna match with this HF. I just hold off a skype call with their current au pair, we have been talking for an hour and now I am totally sure that If I accpet them as my HF I will regret it in the future.
When I started to think about to become an au pair I thought the most important part is to choose the right family, and obviously they are not. The second thing more important for me is the city. I am going to US for a whole year and I want to live in the correct place. For me this place is NYC.  I've been in the US before and I know I will be happy there.

Now I am not in a hurry so I am going to calm down about the match process and I am going to enjoy the summer. If the perfect HF exists I will find them, I just need to be patient. So I can start this experience next September, life is too long.

Thanks for all your support and thanks for your helpful comments. You also have made me think :)
That's it!

How the Pink's song says: "You've gotta get up and TRY TRY TRY"




1 comentari:

  1. Mucho ánimo guapa! Seguro que tu familia ideal aparece cuando menos te lo esperes! Pasa buen verano y a la vuelta, rumbo a las américas!

    Un besito!!!

    ResponElimina